IT BALANCED SCORECARD
Yogyakarta /Solo /Semarang | 01 – 02 Juli 2019 | Rp. 5.900.000,- Per peserta
Bandung/ Jakarta/ Surabaya | 01 – 02 Juli 2019 | Rp. 6.900.000,- Per peserta
Bali/ Batam/ Balikpapan/ Manado/ Lombok | 01 – 02 Juli 2019 | Rp. 7.900.000,- Per peserta
Yogyakarta /Solo /Semarang | 08 – 09 Juli 2019 | Rp. 5.900.000,- Per peserta
Training Background IT Balanced Scorecard
This is a comprehensive IT Balanced Scorecard training course for business an IT and business people who are involved in IT operations and IT projects, including IT service performance.
The course shows how the implementation of IT balanced Scorecard, from inception to post implementation review.
The course is very highly rated by those who attend. It covers a lot of material in 3 days yet is run in a relaxed manner and all will feel welcome.
This IT Balanced Scorecard training course is suitable for project managers and team leaders, IT developers and testers and for business people who are involved in IT projects and IT operations. There are no prerequisites – no prior management training is necessary, no specific IT knowledge is needed.
The course is built around a series of consecutive structured lectures, class exercises, and class discussions with the perspectives of Information Technology.
Training Objectives IT Balanced Scorecard
- Today’s IT Balanced Scorecard presents unique challenges to the IT operation and services requiring coordination with many stakeholders and integration of various technological capabilities.
- In Managing IT operations, participants will discover critical success factors and hidden risks inherent in IT operation-and participants will leave with an understanding of strategies and techniques developed in the field by experienced IT Balanced Scorecard managers for successfully managing IT operations and smooth implementation of IT strategy.
- “IT” means different things to different people. This course addresses all areas of IT operation management which are hardware, software, systems integration, communications, and human resources.
- Participant will learn techniques to determine service requirements, set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs, get the most from IT operation team, and use Balanced Scorecard as tools to improve IT services and strategy implementation.
- By extending traditional Balanced Scorecard concepts into the IT arena, participants will gain an understanding of the strategies and skills necessary to manage and implement IT strategy of any size.
- And further participants will take home powerful tools to enhance their IT service capabilities, as well as written text in our course binder explaining the concepts in each unit for reference when you return to the workplace.
- Participants will learn IT Balanced Scorecard skills through hands-on exercises, interactive case studies, and relevant discussions with peers and an experienced IT Balanced Scorecard instructor. This approach allows participants to practice new skills and ask questions as participants assimilate a broad array of practical experiences that can immediately be applied when they return to the workplace.
Training Audience IT Balanced Scorecard
- Senior and Middle Project, Operations Managers and IT strategy implementer
- Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of IT Balanced Scorecard methodology functions and processes.
- Others with an interest in improving IT services and operation management results within their organizations, and who would benefit from an understanding of the balanced Scorecard knowledge as related to IT strategy implementation.
- Direct involvement in IT strategy implementation, either as a project manager or as a staff member, then this training becomes a recommended prerequisite.
Training Contents IT Balanced Scorecard
- Overview of Balanced Scorecard and IT Balanced Scorecard
- IT Balanced Scorecard Concept
- Requirements definition in IT Balanced Scorecard
- Planning and Implementation Phase
- IT Balanced Scorecard Standard and Cascade
- IT Balanced Scorecard Perspectives
- Strategic Information Capital
Training Methods IT Balanced Scorecard
- Case Study
Hotel Santika Kuta, Bali
Hotel Nagoya Plaza, Batam
Hotel Fave, Balikpapan
Hotel Aston, Manado
Hotel Lombok Raya, Mataram
Hotel 101 Dago , Bandung
Hotel Santika Pandegiling, Surabaya
Hotel Ibis Kemayoran , Jakarta
Hotel Ibis Solo
Hotel Ibis Simpang Lima, Semarang
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
- 01 – 02 Juli 2019
- 08 – 09 Juli 2019
- 15 – 16 Juli 2019
- 22 -23 Juli 2019
- 29 – 30 Juli 2019
- 05 – 06 Agustus 2019
- 13 – 14 Agustus 2019
- 19 – 20 Agustus 2019
- 26 – 27 Agustus 2019
- 02 – 03 September 2019
- 09 – 10 September 2019
- 16 – 17 September 2019
- 23 – 24 September 2019
- 30 September – 01 Oktober 2019
- 07 – 08 Oktober 2019
- 14 – 15 Oktober 2019
- 21 – 22 Oktober 2019
- 28 – 29 Oktober 2019
- 04 – 05 November 2019
- 11 – 12 November 2019
- 18 – 19 November 2019
- 25 – 26 November 2019
- 02 -03 Desember 2019
- 09 – 10 Desember 2019
- 16 – 17 Desember 2019
- 23 – 24 Desember 2019
- 30 – 31 Desember 2019
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp 8.900.000 (Non Residential) untuk lokasi di Bali, Batam, Balikpapan, Manado atau Lombok
- Rp 7.900.000 (Non Residential) untuk lokasi di Bandung, Jakarta atau Surabaya
- Rp 6.900.000 (Non Residential) untuk Lokasi Solo, Semarang atau Yogyakarta
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Quota minimum 3 peserta ( Untuk Manado, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team