Manpower Planning and Placement
Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung | Jun 2-4, 2010 | Rp. 5.250.000,-
This program will provide the tactical perspective of the Manpower Planning & Placement (MPP) methodology in organizations. It intends to give manpower lanners, supervisors, senior management and staff members at all levels, detailed considerations on the day-to-day know-how of Manpower Planning work. It clarifies qualitative and quantitative aspects of the staffing methodology in organizations. By focusing on the day-to-day way of determining the staff needed to perform the task of an organization, this program may also foster the common understanding of broader and long-term MPP considerations in the manning process. This program will also clarify the staffing methodology in organizations. It attempts to answer the question of “How”? By focusing on the day-to-day way of determining the staff needed as well as their proper placement to perform the task of the organization.
This program may foster improved common understanding of broader MPP considerations and manning processes. By describing in detail the staffing methodology, this program provides more transparency and awareness of the complex task of MPPs. As a result, it may, on one hand, help to create a better common understanding between staff and management on the business requirements from an operational point of view, but on the other hand, enable an increase in management awareness of staff workload and training needs. A higher level of awareness of the business requirements on MPP may also assist in the process of developing and implementing adapted best practices in the staffing of positions.
- Participants will understand that Business is vital. Understanding Planning is one step of doing business.
- Participants will understand the area of Business Plan specially on Human Capital or Manpower is strategic
- Participants will have fun by involving in case discussion, sharing ideas and experiencing of doing Manpower plan
- Business cycle
- Understanding of Planning
- Roles and functions of Human Capital/ Manpower
- HR Business process
- Complexity of business line
- What establishment and what on book of manpower
- Method and measurement of establishment and on book
- Manpower attributes and statistic
- usiness and manpower turn over
- Identification of gaps
- Gaps of number and gaps of capabilities
- Identification of problem area of Manpower planning
- Alternative solutions
- Taught and Soft solution
- Solution fits to our organization
- Case discussion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS SEMIWORKSHOP
- HR/Human Capital Manager
- Financial Planning Manager
- People in the business, who wants to grow
Saifudin Bachrun & Associate
Saifudin Bachrun has formal education in Chemistry and Industrial Management focus on Project Planning. He has more 25 years worked in multinational such as: PT. Amoco Mitsui, PT. MATTEL Indonesia, PT. CABOT Indonesia, PT. Maxus Southeast Sumatra, PT. BAT Indonesia and other national company as managerial position until leader executive for Industrial Relation and Human Capital.
He received many reward form companies such as: Mattel Inc. CEO (Head Quarter at El Segundo, California, USA) on Crisis Management, the Best Cabot Worldwide Employee Role Model form Cabot CEO, Boston, USA. And he also works as lecturer and consultant.
Fachri F. Fachrul graduated from Faculty of Law of University of Indonesia. His area of expertise include: Land Law, Corporate Law, Capital Market Law, Banking Law, Airline Business, etc. He has experienced at PT. Sempati Air, Minang Warman Sofyan & Associates Law Offices, etc.
Maryosdi has more 12 years experiences as an appraiser in some company such as: PT. Telkom Indonesia, PT. Antam, PT. Wijaya Karya, PT. SMART, RNI Group, Aqua Group, PT. PGN, PT. Coca Cola Amatil Indonesia, PT. Petrokimia Gresik, RS. MH Thamrin, etc.
Jun 2-4, 2010
Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung
Rp. 5.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.