STRATEGIC TALENT MANAGEMENT
Hotel Fave Melawai, Jakarta | 12 – 13 Oktober 2018 | Rp 4.000.000,-
TALENT MANAGEMENT TRAINING INTRODUCTION
“If organizations are so aware of the need to retain talent, then why do they not seem to be getting better at doing it?”
“Why are the most talented often the most rewarding people to have in your team and yet, at the same time, the most challenging to manage?”
Businesses need talented people. Any domain, which is complex and competitive, dynamic and innovative, is obviously going to need talented people. You don’t need yet another program to tell you that. We’re taking that proposition for granted.
By attending this program, you will learn how to manage high performing employees effectively so that it would lead to better performance at an individual, work and organization level.
TALENT MANAGEMENT TRAINING OUTLINE
- Why company need Talent Management
- Talent Management Roadmap which align with company vision mission values and its business plan objectives
- What is strategic talent management with its requirement
- How to design the talent management
- The Criteria & Definition
- Competency & Motivation
- Leadership Commitment
- The process design of talent management
- The Talent Management Tools (Human Asset Value – HAV Matrix)
- Talent Management Committee
- The Criteria & Definition
- Measuring the effectivity of talent management
- Succession Planning
- What next and What if
TALENT MANAGEMENT TRAINING METHODOLOGY
2 (two) days program. Each topic is introduced with a 30 – 45 minutes lecturette. This is followed by a structured learning activity (e.g., case study). Each session is capped by the integration of insight shared by the participants.
TALENT MANAGEMENT TRAINING BENEFIT
The workshop will be most beneficial in :
- Helping you get the very best out of high talent individuals while keeping them satisfied, motivated and on course.
- Providing a framework to work through your own situation in managing high performing employees.
- Reflecting on talented people uses multiple perspective to consider the definition of talent.
- Having a clear theory on managing talented people, the practice of managing high performing employees and managing in action.
Who Should Attend
- HRM staff, supervisors and managers
- Line supervisors and managers
- Executives and managers of strategic business units
- Department or business unit supervisors and managers
- Team leaders
- Organization Development specialists
TALENT MANAGEMENT TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Pungki Purnadi is certified Human Resources & Organization Development practitioner, having more than 27 years experiences in handling Business Management; Human Resources and organization development matter. His engineering background education and master Human Capital management support him to become the innovative HC Practitioner. He had various working experiences regionally and internationally such as with TOTAL Indonesie, MedcoEnergi, Petronas Carigali, WorleyParsons, Petrosea and some years with international management consultant, handling some HC matters in various industries. During his working experiences, he had been assigned to various key HC position at various countries (France, England, Norway, Scotland, Arab United, Turkey, Sudan, Nigeria, Iran, Libya, Australia, Argentine, Myanmar, Thailand and Malaysia) such as Learning & Development Manager, HCD Manager, Country HC Manager, South East Asia Regional HC Manager and Human Capital Director. He is also one of the founders who have an initiative to conduct HC certification in Indonesia such as Certified Human Capital Professional (CHCP) and Certified Human Resource Management (CHCM). As HC practitioners, he is very active to run and facilitating several HC program.
TALENT MANAGEMENT TRAINING INVESTMENT
Rp. 4.000.000,- / peserta. Sudah termasuk Meeting Package ( Coffee Break Lunch ), Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.