Puri Artha Hotel, Yogyakarta | 13 – 14 Desember 2011 | IDR 3.500.000 / participant
As the requirements for improved productivity and cost effectiveness increase, combined with an increased attention to safety and environmental issues, maintenance activities play an important role. Modern maintenance management techniques will give a significant contribution to a company’s productivity by applying reliability based techniques and cost-benefit analysis for maintenance optimization.
Several companies have experienced the positive effect of improving maintenance management, achieving a better foundation for making the right decisions, and thereby reducing the amount of unplanned maintenance tasks and subsequently unplanned shutdowns.
- Peran Spervisor dan Kaitannya dengan Sasaran Perusahaan
- Supervisory Leadership
- Meningkatkan Kemampuan Tim
- Manajemen Konflik
- Communication Skills
- Probelm Solving & Desicion Making
- Coaching & Counseling
- Latihan Ketrampilan
This course will be using the method of presentation to understand the concepts, discussion and sharing experience or case studies. At the end of the session, the participant will be directed in making the action plan that will be applied after returning to the workplace.
Who Should Attend
Supervisor di berbagai bidang dan bagian
Unggul Haryanto Nur Utomo S.Psi., M.Psi.
Duration: 4 days training
- 13 – 14 Desember 2011
Jl. Patangpuluhan No. 26, Yogyakarta
- IDR 3.500.000,- / participant ( non residential )
- Special Rate: Rp.3.250.000,-/ participant (non residential) for minimum 3 participants from the same company.
- Special Rate: Rp. 3.000.000,-/ participant (non residential) for minimum 5 participants from the same company.